Not a member? Join now.
Slow Speed begins at: 1:24
Explanation begins at: 3:05
Normal Speed begins at: 16:13
Courteney: Which of these vendors do you think we should go with?
Dante: I’m really hesitant to make a decision until we’ve pondered the options a little longer. We don’t want to make any rash decisions.
Courteney: We’ve sat on this for long enough, don’t you think? I know you’re of two minds about whether we should be switching vendors in the middle of the year, but I think it’s the right move. We had sound reasons for doing this, remember?
Dante: Yes, yes, I know that it wasn’t a split-second decision, but whether it’ll really save us money is debatable.
Courteney: I have to disagree with you there. We’ve both seen the reports and I don’t think there are any ifs, ands, or buts about it. We’re going to save money.
Dante: Okay, I’m willing to make a tentative decision to go with GreatDeal Corp. as our new vendor, as long as that decision isn’t set in stone. We’ll revisit this decision in six months to see if they’re working out.
Courteney: I can live with that. Now, can we discuss my raise?
Dante: Raise? That’s definitely something I’ll need to ponder a lot more.