APPLE PODCASTS SUBSCRIPTION
What do I get with my Apple Podcasts “Speak English with ESLPod.com" subscription?
The "Speak English with ESLPod.com" subscription includes 12 audio lessons (MP3s) each month.
Every Monday and Friday, you get a new Daily English lesson. In Daily English lessons, you learn common and useful conversational American English through dialogues and stories.
Every Wednesday, you get a new Cultural English lesson. Cultural English lessons teach you new words and phrases through information you need to better understand the United States and American culture.
These Daily and Cultural English lessons can only be listened to on the Apple Podcasts app (iPhone, iPad, or Mac computer). The lessons are available to download for 30 days, as long as you have a paid, active subscription.
For more information, see here.
To subscribe to Apple Podcasts, click here.
How to I sign up for an Apple Podcasts subscription?
Follow these simple steps:
1. Open the Apple Podcasts app on your iPhone, iPad, or Mac computer (requires iOS 14.6, iPadOS 14.6, and macOS 11.4 or later).
2. Search for "Speak English with ESLPod" or click here.
3. Click on the Subscribe button. You will pay with your Apple account.
4. Your subscription will automatically renew every 30 days until you cancel it.
How do I cancel my Apple Podcasts subscription?
You can find information on how to cancel your subscription on the Apple support site here.
Please note that we at ESLPod.com cannot cancel your subscription for you. Apple subscription payments and cancellations can only be done by signing into your Apple account.
How is the Apple Podcasts subscription different from the Unlimited English Membership?
Please see this comparison chart of all of our learning options.
Apple Podcasts Subscription
With our Apple Podcasts “Speak English with ESLPod” subscription, you get:
- 12 audio-only lessons per month (8 Daily English and 4 Cultural English) that we choose for you;
- Easy downloading directly to your Apple Podcasts app on your iPhone, iPad, or Mac (requires iOS 14.6, iPadOS 14.6, and macOS 11.4 or later);
- Signup and payment with your safe, secure Apple account;
- MP3 files you can keep and play on your Apple Podcasts app even after your subscription expires (ends).
The Apple Podcasts subscription costs $14.99 per month. Subscription renews automatically every month until you cancel. Cancel anytime. See more information here.
Unlimited English Membership
With our Unlimited English Membership, you get:
- As many of our 1,800+ audio and written lessons as you want each month;
- A choice of which lessons you use, picking from all of our Daily and Cultural English lessons;
- Streaming from any phone, tablet, or computer in any operating system (iOS or Android; Mac or PC) (Internet connection required);
- Both audio lessons and the complete written Learning Guides, containing transcript, glossary, language tips, and culture note for each lesson;
- Access to streamed lessons as long as you are a member (you cannot use the lessons after your membership expires (ends)).
The Unlimited English Membership costs $29/month, or $299/year. Memberships renew automatically each month until you cancel. Cancel anytime. See more information here.
Can I keep my Apple Podcasts lessons after I cancel?
Yes, you can continue to listen to any of the lessons you downloaded when you had an active Apple Podcasts subscription using your Apple Podcasts app (iPhone, iPad, or Mac).
Please note that once your subscription expires, you cannot download again any files you deleted from your Apple Podcasts app, or files you did not download before your subscription expired.
We strongly suggest you backup your Apple Podcasts files on your Mac or iCloud account.
How long do I have to download my Apple Podcasts lessons?
You have 30 days to download your lessons, beginning the day the lesson is released (made available on Apple Podcasts), as long as your paid subscription is still active.
For example, a lesson released on July 1st will be available to download until August 1st. But if you cancel your subscription and it expires (ends) on July 20th, you will only be able to download that lesson until July 20th.
You must have a paid, active (not expired) subscription to download lessons. Apple Podcasts audio files can only be played on the Apple Podcasts app on your iPhone, iPad, or Mac computer.
Is the Apple Podcasts “Speak English with ESLPod.com" subscription available for Android or other operating systems?
No. Unfortunately, Apple Podcasts are only available on Apple devices (iPhone, iPad, Mac).
However, we do offer our Unlimited English Membership on all platforms, including Android. See more information here.
How do I get my lessons on my iPhone, iPad, or Mac computer?
After you subscribe to “Speak English with ESLPod.com" on the Apple Podcasts app, you can simply click to download the lessons you want.
For more information on how to use your Apple Podcasts app, see the Apple support page in your language.
Where do I get the complete transcripts for the Apple Podcasts lessons?
The Apple Podcasts subscription does not include transcripts, other than the dialogue transcript.
If you want the complete written Learning Guide for each lesson containing audio transcript, full glossary (key words, definitions, and sample sentences), additional language tips, and cultural notes, please subscribe to our Unlimited English Membership.
If you have additional questions, email us at [email protected]
Or look at Apple's support page for Apple Podcasts.